Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program through Deer Oaks offers a variety of services designed to assist you and your family in resolving work/life issues in order to live happier, healthier, more balanced lives. These services are completely confidential and can be easily accessed by calling the toll-free helpline. The EAP provides the follow services, among others:
- In-person, short-term counseling referrals
- Child & Elder Care referrals
- Financial Counseling
- Legal Consultation
The program is available to employees, spouses/FIPs, dependents and anyone living in the employee's home. View the Fact Sheet for more detailed information about these services.
- Just a year ago, back-to-school time was a normal part of family life. This year, that excitement is mixed with anxiety and fear. This guide, Resuming School During COVID-19: A Resource Guide for Parents, will help you work through these tough issues and face this future one step at a time.
- Coronavirus: Minimizing the Impact & Building Psychological Immunity
- This seminar was presented for an audience in the Asia Pacific region, but it contains tips that may be helpful to anyone. It is made up of two parts: The first gives some medical background on COVID-19. The second segment focuses on ways you can increase your resilience during this time.
- Managing Return-to-Work: Learn from China's Business Leaders
This panel discussion focuses on understanding and supporting the post-lockdown workplace. Employees will be returning to a new office environment impacted by their own experiences and expectations of home work during the lock down, as well as by realities of continued social distancing—temperature checks, face masks, and altered work schedules.