University of Alaska's new wellness program is here!
You'll find a lot of things that look the same, and some things are a little different. You can now connect your Apple or Google (Android) device for activity tracking through the health kit on those devices. You still need to take a health risk assessment and have a biometric screening but now we call those "point" activities instead of credits. This means you need 7 points instead of 5 on the old plan, but it's all the same activities. And for those who like to collect points, we're offering a special raffle later on for those who earn up to 12 points!
For employees, log on to PreventionCloud for UA with your UA Single Sign-On credentials (UA Username and Password)
For spouses, log on to PreventionCloud.com directly using your username of your FIRSTNAMELASTNAMEBIRTHYEAR (all caps, no spaces) and your default password is your birthday in MMDDYYYY format. (So for example, Walter Smith Jr. born in 1962 would be WALTERSMITHJR1962 for his username, and 01131962 for his password, which he'll be prompted to change to something else.)
The full program manual is available on the dashboard, or you can find it here to guide you through the program.
Once you're logged on, you can earn points for your rebate:
- Take your health risk assessment
- Connect your Fitbit directly from the site, or other devices through the PreventionCloud app
- Download a LabCorp voucher to get your screening at a local LabCorp facility in Anchorage or Fairbanks
- Complete your tobacco free attestation or enroll in tobacco cessation
- Sign up for coaching
- Take online classes and webinars
- Record a local wellness or sporting event
- File feeds from Premera and VSP for wellness, dental and vision exam records (but if you get a biometric screening at your provider's office, download and take the physician packet).
- If you are a spouse or partner and have other primary coverage, you can download a physician packet from the dashboard to get credit for your wellness exam and in-office biometric screenings. (You'll get a personalized packet just for you with a numerical code matching it to your account. Your name won't show anywhere on it for privacy and you or your physician can upload directly to the site.)
New hires who have come onto the plan since the old program ended will have 90 days from program launch (Sept. 16, 2019) to complete a health risk assessment and a biometric screening to earn a pro-rated FY20 rebate. Then just complete the five remaining points to earn the FY21 rebate, to be paid in November 2020.