Terris Moore Hall
Description: 1876 Yukon Drive
Opened in 1966, this eight-story coed residence hall on Yukon Drive is the western-most building of the Moore-Bartlett-Skarland Complex. Dedicated to former UA President Terris Moore in 1968, Moore Hall can house up to 322 students. The bottom floor of Moore Hall contains three lounges and a kitchen area.
During the 1967 Fairbanks flood, floors 7 and 8 were home to residents of the Fairbanks Pioneers Home.
In the mid-1990s, the university installed wiring for high-speed Internet access and cable television in Moore Hall, which is coed by floor. The hall reopened in 1998. The rooms received facelifts, as well as new furniture.
UA President: Terris Moore