Human Resources Staff Working Remotely:All human resources staff are working remotely due to statewide and local measures to contain the spread of coronavirus. If you need assistance, call (907)-450-8200 or email email@example.com. Learn more about UA's COVID-19 response.
In mid-June, UA Human Resources conducted five general Q&A sessions regarding Operational Phase C return to work guidelines and invited all UA employees to attend. Easy access to the information: recording (use the Zoom provided password:^6AtjdnF), slide presentation, telework agreement, telework cancellation or view a Sample Telework Agreement for COVID Phases form.
- HR Employee Transitions and Benefits announces partnership with TouchCare - new employee healthcare vendor as of 7/1/21
- UA HR offered Q & A sessions- for the transition to work- see memo re: Update for COVID Phase C Transition - returning to workplace documentation (6/10/21)
- New Onboarding and Offboarding pages added to HR website (4/28/21)
- Open Enrollment (4/15-5/7, 2020)
- Remote Work
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (INTERMITTENT)
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (OFF-CONTRACT)
- COVID-19 Furlough FAQ's (REDUCED FTE)
- Performance Management Training
- Mandatory Employee Training
- Education Savings Plan (Alaska 529)
- Annual Leave Cash-In Expanded for EX, FR,XR Employees
- HR Communication Updates
HR Training Calendar
Learn more about how the new UA HR organization utilizes different function areas and see our organization chart.