Title IX Training Resources
What is Title IX?
Title IX is a federal civil rights law that prohibits sex discrimination in education. All members of the university community and visitors have the right to be free from all forms of gender and sex-based discrimination, including sexual violence, sexual harassment, domestic violence, dating violence and stalking.
Accessing Title IX Training
- Go directly to the UA Safe training through Blackboard. It is estimated that the course can be completed in 35‐ 40 minutes.
- Enroll in the training and move through the enrollment process.
- Click on “training” on the left side menu
- Click on the “Title IX Training Module” option
- You may have to allow or enable pop‐ups for this site at the time you start the training
- You will have completed the training when you reach the summary side of the course. You can then exit the slide and verify your grade to ensure course completion.