UA Employees Can Get Free Alaska Club Membership Through September
July 23, 2021
As part of The Alaska Club's Get Healthy program, they are offering free memberships to all UA employees & their immediate families until September 30, 2021.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROGRAM?
- all University of Alaska faculty & staff and their families
- Free access to all clubs until Sept. 30, 2021 (does not include access to Summit location)
- 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 26 in the same household. Additional children can be added for $10/child/month.
- No annual committment
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Get started online at thealaskaclub.com/get-healthy
- A credit card is required on file for incidentals for all new memberships
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF THE FREE MEMBERSHIP:
- If you want to roll into a month to month paid membership on Oct. 1, 2021, do nothing and the Alaska Club will bill you accordingly (you can cancel anytime with a 30-day-notice)
- If you don't want to convert to a paid membership, contact the Alaska Club by Sept. 22, 2021
- To make changes to your account, call (907) 330-0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org