Opportunity for Board of Regents Public Testimony on September 9 and 12
Alaskans will have two opportunities next month to comment directly to the Board of Regents on issues facing the University of Alaska.
Statewide audio conference public testimony is slated from 4-6 p.m. on Monday, Sept.
9. Call 1-866-726-0757 to join the queue for testimony. This public testimony session
will be live streamed at: http://kuacii.streamon.fm/.
In-person public testimony will kick off the Board of Regents full board meeting from 8:15-10:15 a.m. on Thursday, Sept.12. The board meeting will be held in Room 107 of the University of Alaska Anchorage's Lee Gorsuch Commons.
Documents about the next steps in re-envisioning the University of Alaska will be posted to Board Docs on Sept. 5.
The regents’ committee meetings are slated for Sept. 5-6 in Fairbanks. The Board of Regents full board meeting is slated for Sept. 12-13 in Anchorage. These meetings are live streamed at https://alaska.edu/bor/live/.
For more information or an agenda, visit https://www.alaska.edu/bor/agendas/.
Alaskans can also provide written testimony at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Written public testimony is shared with the Board of Regents and President Jim Johnsen.
How to provide public testimony via audio conference:
- Call 1-866-726-0757 between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. on September 9.
- When the operator answers, provide them with your first and last name.
- Your call will be placed in a queue and monitored. When it is your turn to speak,
the operator will notify you and transfer the call into the audio conference.
- Upon transfer, introduce yourself: “Mr./Madam Chair and members of the Board of Regents,
my name is (your name), calling from (city) then begin your testimony.