Alaska Chamber of Commerce Launches COVID-19 Vaccine Prize Drawing
Sep. 3, 2021
ENTER TODAY FOR YOUR SHOT TO WIN THE WEEKLY $49K GIVEAWAY!
The Alaska Chamber of Commerce is choosing weekly winners to receive a prize of $49,000 with proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.
Step 1: Get your COVID-19 Vaccine!
Step 2: Enter for your chance to win a $49k cash prize for Alaskans ages 18+ or $49k Alaska 529 scholarship account for Alaskans ages 12-17!
Healthy people are the foundation of a healthy economy, and our economy is suffering. The Alaska Chamber firmly believes that one of the most important tools in realizing economic recovery is vaccinating for COVD-19. It is the single easiest and safest thing that individual Alaskans can do to help get our economy back on track. Why?
Reasons to Get Vaccinated Against COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe; millions of people have been safely vaccinated after extensive safety testing and monitoring
- COVID-19 vaccines are effective at providing protection against severe illness, hospitalization, and death
- Vaccination is the best defense against new variants
- COVID-19 vaccines are free
- The cost of COVID-19 disease can be very high, including missed work, ER visits, or hospitalization
- Vaccination is a safer way to build protection than natural infection
- It’s safer for vaccinated people to travel and spend time together
- Vaccination provides a strong, robust immune response that’s much safer and more protective than acquiring immunity through natural infection
- 1/3 of people who tested positive for COVID-19 are affected for weeks, months or longer
- Vaccines prevent long-term COVID-19 symptoms like fatigue, cough, headaches, loss of taste and smell, dizziness and more
- Vaccination protects your children and other loved ones by reducing your chances of getting infected and transmitting COVID-19 to vulnerable people who are too young to get the vaccine or have compromised immune systems
More information can be found at giveakashot.com.