Walk your way to better health and more wellness points
Did you miss the third in-person wellness class, “Walk Your Way to Better Health (And More Points)?” Want to know the benefits of walking and how you can turn your daily steps into extra points for the wellness program? Curious how you can manually enter your steps or sync a fitness tracker to PreventionCloud? Don’t despair: the online version of this class is available for viewing until Friday, February 28. Watch the webinar before February 28 and earn 1 point toward your $600 healthcare contribution rebate and the high point raffle.
How to access the webinar:
- Log on to https://preventioncloud.com
- Scroll down to Quick Links
- Select "Walk Your Way to Better Health" In-Person Class
- Press Play
Please make sure you are watching the class on your account. This will ensure your attendance is recorded and you receive proper credit. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your points to be added to PreventionCloud.
How to access your account on PreventionCloud.com:
- Single sign on for employees is here now! Employees can use their UA credentials to
log in. Just go to the wellness page for the SSO link at https://www.alaska.edu/benefits/wellness/
- Spouses and FIPs will continue using the PreventionCloud login to PreventionCloud.com using your username of your FIRSTNAMELASTNAMEBIRTHYEAR (all caps, no spaces) and
your default password is your birthday in MMDDYYYY format.
- For example: Walter Smith Jr. born in 1962 would be WALTERSMITHJR1962 for his username,
and 01131962 for his password, which he'll be prompted to change to something else.
Questions about the wellness program? Contact Victoria Carver, our dedicated program manager from Zomo Health/PreventionCloud at (907) 450-8203, or by e-mail at email@example.com.