This holiday season take the high road and send the bill to us
The Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program (EAP) reimburses University of Alaska employees and their significant other for their cab, Lyft or Uber fares in the event that they are incapacitated and driving would not be safe.
Such circumstances may include:
- Over consumption of alcohol.
- Drowsiness due to medication.
- Extremely upset/troubled over a situation (i.e. receives bad news at work, is laid off, learns of a death in the family, finalizes a divorce, etc.).
Here’s what you need to know:
- Call the Deer Oaks Helpline at 1-888-993-7650.
- The representative will give you instructions on how to submit your receipt. It may
take up to 45-60 days for reimbursement.
- This service is available once per year per participant, with a maximum reimbursement of $45.00 (excludes tips).
Other ways to contact the Deer Oaks Helpline:
- You can click this link or go to the website at www.deeroakseap.com, using the username of: UofA and password UofA, and find many online tools and resources.
- Access to instant messaging with a Work/Life Consultant through their LiveCONNECT
- Download the iConnectYou app from the App Store or Google Play, just use passcode 124773 to register.