UA performance management reminder
This is a reminder that the June 30, 2020, deadline for staff performance evaluations is approaching. Supervisors are responsible for ensuring evaluations are completed for their team members. It is UA’s goal that 100% of staff members receive an annual performance review.
Option 1: myUA dashboard performance review
This year there is no FY20 designation for the review cycle. Please do not use an earlier version (FY18, FY19) of the evaluation. Those who have already started a review using an earlier version, please complete it.
To start a new review: If supervisory responsibilities are part of the employee’s job duties, select the “NEW Supervisor Performance Review.” Non-supervisors should select “NEW Non-supervisor Performance Review.” Once a review has been started, please follow the guide in myUA to complete the review process. Additional information is available online under “myUA Performance Module Training Materials.”
Option 2: Paper/PDF performance review
As an alternative to myUA, supervisors can complete paper or PDF performance reviews. Some departments currently have standard evaluation forms. Human Resources has provided an evaluation form as well (PDF).
Please send the completed performance evaluation to your department HR coordinator. If you do not have an HR coordinator or are unsure who your HR coordinator is, please contact HR at email@example.com or 450-8200.
Performance review completion reporting
For paper/PDF performance reviews: The most up-to-date report on performance evaluation completion can be found in Vista Plus under Human_Resources -> Personnel -> Performance Evaluation: Weekly Performance Evaluation Upload. Vista Plus is accessible by most HR coordinators. Please contact your HR coordinator for more information on this report.
For myUA Performance reviews: To view direct reports’ performance evaluations within myUA, please use the following step-by-step instructions:
- In Google Chrome, log in to MyUA using your single-sign-on credentials.
- In the top navigation ribbon, hover over “My team” and click “Performance evaluations.”
- To expand the search results to include past and present evaluations, click the “Status” dropdown menu and select “All” from the list, then click “Search.”
- Click “View report” for the performance evaluation that you would like to view.
- To print or save as a PDF, click the printer icon in the upper right-hand corner of the document.*Please note that only full time (pooled PCNs not included) employees will be visible using this retrieval method in myUA. Temporary employees should be visible on the Vista Plus report.