Human Resources redesign update
On June 6th, the search committee for the Chief Human Resources Officer direct reports selected two candidates for director positions:
- Director of HR Operations - Michelle Pope
- Director of Employee Transition and Benefits - Erika Van Flein
Currently, Michelle Pope is the UA Director of Accounting and Human Resources Information Systems and Erika Van Flein is the UA Director of Benefits.
The following direct report positions are posted for recruitment on careers.alaska.edu
- Director of Labor and Employee Engagement
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Director of Talent Acquisition
To be considered for a position, apply prior to Sunday, June 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
Interviews for HR staff positions are in progress.
For additional information about the HR Redesign, including an interview with CHRO McGee and President Johnsen, go to https://sites.google.com/alaska.edu/hr-transition/project-summary. If you would like to ask a question or provide feedback, please click here.