Wellness program deadline June 30
May 20, 2022
The UA Wellness Program ends June 30 of this year. Each participant of the University of Alaska Wellness Program must earn a total of 7 activity points and complete the online health risk assessment and a biometric screening by June 30 to be eligible for the $600 wellness rebate ($1200 if your covered spouse/FIP completes it too). To qualify for the high point raffle, participants must earn a total of 12 points.
To check the status of your points or participate in activities to earn more points, please log onto PreventionCloud.com and check your Participation Summary.
HOW TO LOG IN TO PREVENTIONCLOUD
- Single Sign On is now available for employees.
- To access Single Sign On, please go to the University of Alaska benefits page at: https://alaska.edu/hr/benefits/health/wellness.php.
- Spouses/Financially Interdependent Partners (FIPs) can only login using their PreventionCloud credentials
- Go to https://preventioncloud.com
- Your username is your FIRSTNAMELASTNAMEBirthyear
- Your password is your birthdate in the format MMDDYYYY
If you have completed activities and you do not see them credited to your account, please reach out to your wellness coordinator, Victoria Carver, at email@example.com to get that resolved.