The Alaska Community Foundation and the University of Alaska Foundation hosted an estate planning webinar on March 29, 2022.
Chelsea Riekkola, estate planning attorney and shareholder of Foley and Pearson, LLC provided an overview of wills and estate planning. In this information-packed webinar, you will learn about the following:
• The Definition of Estate Planning
• The Problem of Title
• The Probate Process (in a nutshell)
• Powers of Attorney & Health Care Directives
• Basics of Wills
• Beneficiary Designations & Joint Titling of Assets
• Introduction to Trusts
• Protecting Inheritance for Loved Ones
• Estate Tax Basics
• Charitable Legacy Planning
If you weren't able to attend please see the link to the slides and video of this great event!