University of Alaska Federation of Teachers
Collective Bargaining Agreement
Settlement Agreement to Implement ALRA Decision & Order 301:
Transition Memo (1-26-18)
Settlement Agreement (1-10-18)
UAFT and the University signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) to extend terms of the 2015-2017 CBA through December 31, 2018. The current terms and conditions of the UAFT CBA will remain the same through that date.
To view the MOA, click here
To view the UAFT CBA, click here
Who's represented? Click here.
Click here to view the Collective Bargaining principles.
- UAFT FTO Guidelines (dtd 7-28-15)
Please contact your HR Department before using the letters below:
- Notice of Non-Renewal of Non-Tenure Track First Two years of Employment
- Notice of Non-Renewal of Non-Tenure Track Third through Six years of Employment
- Notice of Non-Renewal of Non-Tenure Track after Seven years of Employment
- Standard Notice - Non-Retention of Tenure Track
- Budgetary Uncertainty - Notice of Non-Retention of Tenure Track