September 2018 - Issue #127
Bright colors and ripe berries are signs of fall in the Interior. Photo by Monique Musick
- UA’s total compensation review is moving forward
- Looking to the future, the UA Board of Regents discusses a range of issues at its recent meeting
- North to Alaska: UAA Chancellor Cathy Sandeen touches down in the 49th state
- Draft policy encourages reporting/guides handling of misconduct complaints
- System News MORE...
- New Hires
- Transition News MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds & Events MORE...
- Title IX training for employees due Sept. 30
- New UA Travel process coming soon
- CITO recruitment is underway
- Engaging policy makers advances the university agenda
- Partisan political activity reminder
- Green Dot training scheduled for Statewide staff
- Banner 9 training opportunities
- FEMA’s Oct. 3, test of Wireless Emergency Alert System
- Sign up for Paperless Explanation of Benefits (EOBs)
- Your Health Care Advocate: DirectPath
- Notification of public records requests
- Got kids? Start saving!
- Google Hangout now has dial-in video feature
- Flu shots at the Fairbanks campus
- OIT's new and improved status page
- September Human Resources updates
- Butrovich break room coming soon
- SAA September meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...