January 2018 - Issue #119
Warm colors on cold days add a special beauty to January in Alaska. Photo by Monique Musick
- University leaders develop outreach plans
- Legislative session starts and the push to support the Regents' FY19 budget begins
- Johnsen to present State of the University Address February 20 at UAA
- Clery Act notification requirements keep emergency communicators hustling
- System News MORE...
- New Hires
- Transition News MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Good cybercitizens make the Internet a safer and better place
- Violent intruder training requirement
- FY19 wellness rebate payout change
- On-campus biometric screenings
- Wellness Program deadline reminder
- Impact of tax changes will be seen on paychecks no later than March 2
- 2017 W2 available in UAOnline
- people.alaska.edu to replace EDIR
- Bona fide termination required for PERS and TRS retirements
- Want to follow the Banner 9 upgrade?
- SAA January meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...