March 2017 - Issue #120
Intricate ice sculptures at Ice Alaska's BP World Ice Art Championships delight Fairbanks residents every March. Photo by Monique Musick
- Strategic Pathways Phase II update
- Board of Regents to hold April meeting
- UAF Chancellor search update
- Open Enrollment moves online
- Teach for Alaska Scholarship
- University moving forward on terms of Voluntary Resolution Agreement
- Anchorage business professional discuss economic impact of the university in Anchorage
- Collaboration to raise postsecondary attainment the focus of “65 by 2025 Alaska Can – Together!” conference
- Board of Regents address the potential impact of budget cuts facing the University of Alaska
- Benefits update
- Conference Committee postcard campaign
- The Capitol Report, March 2017
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Notices
- SW forum with President Johnson and his leadership team
- Statewide Staff Giving Campaign – April 1-28
- Public Notice: Spring 2017 Land Sale
- Risk Management leadership tour Alaska Blood Bank and learn about its important role
- The Arctic Broadband Forum 2017
- FY17 Wellness Program
- SAA March meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
Transitions & Recognition
- Employee Recognition
- New Hires
- Transition News MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...