April 2017 - Issue #121
Statewide staff have heart! SW employees create a human heart in support of the 2017 Heartwalk. Photo by Monique Musick
- Strategic Pathways Phase III options presented
- Regents prepare for potential budget cuts, pass resolution in support of the Alaska Performance Scholarship and Alaska Education Grant
- UAF Chancellor search update
- Johnsen announces retirement of UAA Chancellor Tom Case
- University budget update
- The Capitol Report: April 18, 2017
- First report of Voluntary Resolution Agreement due May 1
- System News MORE...
Transitions & Recognition
- Employee Recognition
- Transition News MORE...
Announcements and Notices
- Commencement season is coming
- Time change for Board of Regents public gatherings
- Statewide Employee Awards Event
- Step Up to Stronger Passwords
- Open Enrollment 2017
- Open Enrollment is a great time to update your college savings strategies
- FY17 Wellness Program Deadline
- SAA election
- SAA April meeting highlights
- Announcements MORE...
Classifieds & Statewide Calendar of Events
- Classifieds MORE...
- Your Shot: Photos by Statewide Staff VIEW...