August 2016 - Issue #113
Brightly colored lilies keep up the appearance of summer as fall gradually settles in to the interior. Photo by Monique Musick
- First round of Strategic Pathways options presented to university officials
- Board of Regents adopt audio testimony and public evening gatherings
- Extension offices in Sitka, Anchorage to remain open
- Susan Foley appointed University of Alaska Foundation President
- Videos of Johnsen discussing Strategic Pathways posted online
- Johnsen to hold Strategic Pathways forums
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Announcing two new in-network orthopedic clinics
- Coming Soon: Walk Denali Wellness Challenge!
- Kick-Off to the FY17 Wellness Program
- UA Zika Update
- UA Wellness Champion Call-Out!
- A Note About Saving For College
- Need to renew your parking permit? New option for Butrovich pick-up
- Training for Google Apps
- Online reporting links
- SAA August Highlights
- Voice Archives a Beneficial Resource
- Announcements MORE...