January 2015 - Issue #95
Frost covered trees outside the Butrovich stand out against a field of white. Photo by Monique Musick.
- University of Alaska Commences Presidential Search
- University to officially designate staff and faculty as responsible employees
- UA Health Plan Changes for FY16
- Capitol Report: January 21 & 23
- The UA Summit Team Continues Its Work To Help Shape Alaska’s Future
- UA Board of Regents addresses teacher prep, rural education and adopts new policies at its December meeting
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Nominate Staff for Staff Make Students Count
- Risk Services Selects a New Reporting System, Origami Risk
- 2014 W-2 Available in UAOnline
- Attend the “65 by 2025 - Alaska Can!” Alaska Postsecondary Access & Completion Network Conference
- UA College Savings Plan announces $25,000 and $2,500 PFD scholarship account winners
- Donate to UA through Pick.Click.Give.
- New Digital Displays in Butrovich
- SAA Highlights
- Announcements MORE...