Skip to main content
First Time Users
UA Travel - Concur Process
- Apply online for a UA Travel Card.
- Travelers should contact their respective travel coordinator regarding the online
UA Travel Card application and its traveler benefits. The UA Travel Card charges import
directly into your online expense report ready to be reconciled after travel is completed.
- When you enter the UA Travel Concur tool for the first time:
- Update your Travel Profile. Even if you make no changes, you must save your profile before you can book a trip
in UA Travel Concur.
- Setup Acting Delegate(s) and/or Travel Arrangers.
- Activate Mobile Apps (Concur and TripIt). Take pictures of receipts, review/approve or create expense reports
from your mobile device.
- Activate E-receipts on the Concur homepage in the Profile section.
- Review current UA Travel Regulations and Guidelines.
- Setup a Direct Deposit Account (different from your payroll). Direct deposit enrollment allows travel reimbursements
to be deposited directly into your bank account.
- Visit the training library for instructional assistance on Concur.