The implementation of the new UA travel process started with a pilot program in the fall of 2018. By the end of 2019 most university departments started using the new process. We are continuously making improvements to the new process and appreciate feedback and ideas from our university community. This site will have links to news and updates as they are available.
- Memo from CFO Myron Dosch (09/26/2019)
- Communicates dates for transition to new UA travel process
- Individual Travel Card Update (09/27/2019)
- Provides information about the old travel card program end date of 11/01/2019
- Real ID Act update (08/02/2019)
- Documentation requirements are changing October 2020