System Office of Risk Services

Student Personal Property

The University does not provide coverage for the personal property of students, employees, or others. Students may be able to insure their valuables through a parent or guardian's home owners insurance. If that coverage is not available, it is recommended that students purchase coverage through a renter's policy or through National Student Services, Inc. This company provides personal property insurance to students nationwide. A one-time premium will provide coverage for an entire year. Brochures describing this insurance are available at the campus housing offices or at:

Back to Top