Human Resources Council
The mission of the Human Resources Council is:
1. To collaborate system-wide to improve consistency and efficiency.
2. To strategically support UA Human Resources' mission to attract, hire, retain and develop the best employees.
3. To prioritize major human resources projects, e.g. automation, compliance, and back office consolidation.
4. To advise the president and other university officers on HR strategic initiatives.
- April 23, 2020 - HRC Monthly Meeting
- March 26, 2020 - HRC Monthly Meeting
- January 24, 2020 - HRC Monthly Meeting
|Chief Human Resources Officer, UA||Steve Patin|
|Director, Operations, UA||Michelle Pope|
|Director, Talent Acquisition, UA||Glenn Gambrell|
|Director, Employee Transitions and Benefits, UA||Erika Van Flein|
|Director, Labor and Employee Engagement, UA||Tara Ferguson|
|Chief Title IX Officer||Mary Gower|
|Faculty Governance Representative||Lorelei Sterling|
|UAA Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs||Bruce Schultz|
Faculty Governance Representative
|Staff Governance Representative||Ronnie Houchin|
|UA VP for Academics, Students and Research||Paul Layer|
UA General Counsel
UAA Interim Provost