UAF Course Stacking
UA Blackboard Learn course stacking executes as soon as you complete the steps below.
- Login to UA Blackboard http:/classes.alaska.edu
- Navigate to one of the courses you want to stack.
- From the course control panel menu, expand the Course Tools link.
- Click on "Stack Courses".
- You will be provided a list of your courses that are in the same semester as the one you selected.
- Check each course that you want to stack into one.
- Click the "Confirm Course Selection" button.
- Review your selection and the expected course name.
- Click the "Stack Courses" button.
- The last page provides you a link to the newly created course and all of your enrollments will be processed.