Development - University Relations - Alumni
Steering committee members
With input from the University Relations, Public Relations, Development and Alumni Councils
Public Relations Council - Tuesday, August 6: 12 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
University Relations, Alumni and Development Joint Meeting - Tuesday, August 13: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
University Relations Council - Tuesday, August 20: 3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
University Relations, Alumni and Development Joint Meeting - Tuesday, August 27: 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Joint UR, Development & Alumni Councils - Thursday, August 29: 2:30 - 4 p.m.
Goal: To engage and inform all constituencies on an ongoing basis about the changes to the university’s structure; reframe the narrative to focus on opportunities in the new UA /re-envisioning the university.
- Unity in what we say to all constituencies including leadership messaging
- Honesty and transparency in all aspects of communications
- Being mindful to correct misinformation or misunderstanding at every opportunity
- Timeliness in replying to requests for information
- Respect for the hardships these changes will impose on others