Steps to Apply
- Register your interest for the program.
- You'll be invited to one of our Students2Startups mixers (which happen at least once
a semester), where you will discover where your skills could fit with a Center ICE
- Invitation to interview.
An Intern's Experience
David Schweigert Civil Engineering undergraduate student
"Overall, this intership has taught me a lot more than I ever expected. When I accepted
the job, I thought I would be constantly be doing customer service. Instead, I was
able to work with the software alongside the other student interns, learn about the
company, read published papers about the work Coupi has done, and work alongside the
CEO, Dr. johnson, drafting a proper conversation with a customer.
I had to work on listening more to the customer, talking less, asking questions, making
the customer comfortable talking to me, and not make him or her feel like I was endlessly
selling something. With much practice and the help of our CEO, interns, and other
employees, I was finally reay to make a call."
- Business modeling
- Financial projection development
- Management, culture, and vision development
- Social media and outreach campaigns
- Sales and marketing funnel development
- Market research and customer discovery
- Prototype and product development
- Testing and product analysis
- Agile design and implementation
- Data and trends analysis
- Scientific and simulation development
- Customer discovery
- Developing brand presence
- Digital media development
- Graphics or video production
Hiring undergraduates year round, graduates for the summer only. BONUS: All applicants will be offered a free Center ICE Student Membership for 12 months.
Questions or if you're a university startup who wants to access our intern pool, please
email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org