June 2014-Issue #89
Columbines, irises and other flowers bloom across UA campuses during the sunny summer months. Photo by Monique Musick
- Confidential Hotline to Launch June 30
- Shaping Alaska's Future- What's Your Part Going Forward?
- University to Release Employee Salary Information
- Title IX Mandatory Training: Why Here? Why Now?
- Title IX Training Information
- Plan Addresses Workforce Needs of Alaska Maritime Industry
- Board of Regents Approves New Structure for Prince William Sound Campus
- Training and Develpment Opportunities
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Wellness Rebate: How Will It Work?
- UA Implementing New Travel and Expense Management System
- myTRACK Contest Launches July 15
- Fed EX Pickups (Tip to Save Money)
- SW HR Launches New Facebook Page
- FY14 Personal Holidays Must Be Used by June 28
- Performance Evaluations on all Statewide Employees Due by July 1
- Office of Records and Information Management Update
- Announcements MORE...