April 2014-Issue #87
- Regents Approve Common Calendar and General Education Requirements
- Compensation Increase, Extra Personal Holiday Leave Included in FY15 Budget
- Compromise and Creative Financing Highlight Capital Budget Successes: the End of Session Capitol Report
- Remote Sensing Symposium Promotes Technology for Timber Management
- Donations to UA Double Through This Year’s Pick.Click.Give.
- Protect Yourself from the Effects of the Heartbleed Virus
- IE Exploit Affect on UA Systems
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Spring Conversations With the President
- Second Annual Soup-er Scholarship Feed Launches Statewide Staff Campaign
- Why Health Insurance Costs Went Down This Year
- Risk Services Implementing New Web-based Services
- 20 Minutes Could Save You $1,200
- 2014 Commencement Schedule
- College Savings Gears Up for 5/29 Day Activities
- New book "Everybody Freaks Out" Addresses Parent Concerns Over Saving for College
- Statewide Offices Summer Hours 2014
- Announcing Chief Cashiers for the Butrovich Building: Kuiper and Coty
- SAA Election Time Approaches
- Performance Evaluations on all Statewide Employees Due by July 1
- Open Enrollment Continues Through May 16
- Announcements MORE...