The following funding opportunities can provide resources to further workforce development in the State of Alaska (SOA). We will add opportunities to this funding resource list as they are identified. If you have information about specific funding programs or grants that are not provided here, please contact us.
- GovDelivery Subscription Portal - Grant Notifications
- Workforce Funding Administered by SOA Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Workforce Inovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Workforce Investments Administered by the SOA Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College & Career Training Grant
- Carl D. Perkins Career & Technical Education Improvement Act
Funding annoucements are posted as they are made available on the UA Workforce Programs news feed. Click here for more information and provide your email address, on the left column of the news feed, to receive regular updates.
The Technical Vocational Education Program (TVEP) provides grants to high-demand career and technical education entities for industry-specific, on-the-job and classroom training.
The University of Alaska Workforce Development Committee joined efforts to advocate for the reauthorization of TVEP. Click here to review the UA TVEP Advocacy Package. TVEP was reauthorized for three years, through June 30, 2017, in House Bill 278.