The UA Foundation's Advancement Services' mission is to actively support the University of Alaska's advancement goals with integrity by providing information to, and fostering relationships with, members of the university community.
We are responsible for:
- Gift Acceptance and Processing: All charitable gifts to the University of Alaska are accepted and processed through our office, including gifts-in-kind received by university departments. We also provide information on Foundation fund balances to deans, directors, and departments.
- Database Management: Accurately updating and maintaining UAF’s data contained within the statewide advancement database, including financial reporting and mailing list generation.
Your gift to the University of Alaska is a special one. There are various options for directing your gift to a particular fund or for a purpose that is important to you and reflects your values and commitment.
To make a gift to the University of Alaska, please use our secure online form or, if you prefer, call us to make a gift over the phone with your credit card.
Advancement Services subscribes to standards of professional ethics as adopted by the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE). This includes the following guidelines:
- CASE Donor Bill of Rights & Ethics
- Whistleblower protection
- Students are protected from reprisals arising from good faith reporting under Board of Regents policy (P09.01.09).
- Employees are guaranteed protection from reprisal due to good faith allegations by the Alaska Whistleblower Act (AS 39.90.100-150) - see chapter 39.90 Miscellaneous Provisions, Article 2, "Protection for Whistleblowers."