If you are located in Fairbanks or Anchorage, you have another option with Quest Patient Service Centers (PSC). You can schedule an appointment with a PSC by going to my.blueprintforwellness.com.
- If you did this last year, use the username and password you set up as a returning user.
- If this is the first time you've used this site, either enter registration key UOAremote and your unique identifier which is the first three letters of your first name plus your full last name, then the first four digits of your birthdate in MMDD order (for example, George Clooney would enter geoclooney0506).
- Schedule your screening at a date and time that works for you.
If you can't access a PSC and the onsite screenings don't work for you, you can schedule a wellness visit with your provider and request a routine blood work for your screening. Find the Health Care Provider form at Healthyroads.com or see the following section.
Remember, the screening is one required part of the wellness program. You also need to take the Personal Health Assessment (PHA) at Healthroads.com, and earn 5 credits for completing other required steps. Please see the 2015 Incentive Design table, further down the page, or Healthyroads.com for more information.
UA's Wellness Program with Healthyroads
Healthyroads.com offers a Personal Health Assessment (PHA) to give you a personal scorecard for your current state of health.
You'll also find the current incentive program details, as well as access to health resources such as the coaching program, online classes, and extensive information on health conditions, medications, prevention topics and much more.
Biometric screening results, either from your doctor's office with the health care provider form (for current employees or new hires), a Quest Diagnostic service center or an onsite screening, will be added to your scorecard to give you an up-to-date assessment of your state of health. Coaching is available to help you reach your personal health goals.
Become a Wellness Champion!
A Wellness Champion is dedicated to personal health & wellness and has a shared vision of a healthier workplace. Wellness Champions provide creativity and enthusiasm. They typically have a pulse on their individual workgroup. They are energetic volunteers that want to help carry out the wellness program.
Wellness Champions and their respective campus committees will work directly with our on-site Program Manager from Healthyroads, Sara Rodewald, on ways to improve the culture around them. Examples of what involvement may entail:
· Attending wellness meetings (at least once/month)
· Assist in communicating and promoting the wellness program
· Brainstorm innovative ideas to market and promote participation in the program to co-workers, spouses and FIPs
· Lead by example by demonstrating your own commitment to health and wellness
· Drive participation in campus-wide wellness events
· Develop campus-wide health initiatives such as walking groups or how to make healthier eating choices in the cafeteria
This list is not all inclusive and I invite you to fill-out an application to hear more! We are interested in YOUR ideas on how to create a culture of wellness in your area.
Did you miss the session to hear about becoming a Wellness Champion? Click here for a link to the recording of the discussion.
Apply here to become a Wellness Champion
2015 Incentive Design
Participants must complete a Personal Health Assessment (PHA), get a Biometric Screening, and earn 5 credits to be eligible for the rebate on their FY2016 health care contributions
Fitbit Activity: starts November 1, 2014; All other Connected! Activity: starts March 1, 2015
* Healthyroads needs a 60-day lead time for testing and set-up of data feeds.
**Healthyroads Contracted Fitness Facility reports could have a 90-day data lag.
Got a health care question that you want to ask, but not sure if you need to make an appointment to see your doctor? Call Premera's NurseLine, a confidential 24 hours a day / 7 days a week service to answer your questions and offer advice about many health-related topics. Click here for more information, or call 800-841-8343 to talk to a nurse anytime.
Preventive Benefits / Screenings
Each plan offered in the UA Choice health plan provides a comprehensive preventative benefit, including routine annual physicals or checkups, immunizations, and screenings for many types of cancer and other conditions including type 2 diabetes. A full list of the preventative benefits offered under the plan can be found here.
The preventive benefit does not have a deductible and the plan pays 100% of allowable charges. This means that even if you're on the high deductible or consumer-driven health plans, you can access these services with no out of pocket cost to you.
Premera has provided some helpful information to make sure you get the full value from your plan's preventive benefit. Click here for more information on how to use the benefit.
Links of Interest
Healthyroads for Employees (Single Sign On, your UA credentials)