The University of Alaska is committed to working closely with all federal and state agencies and private enterprise to further develop collaboration and new exposures for future growth in all areas of science and technology.
- University of Alaska Anchorage Research
- UAA Institutional Review Board
- University of Alaska Fairbanks Research
- UAF Institutional Review Board
- University of Alaska Southeast Research
- UAS Institutional Review Board
- Intellectual Property –
UAF's Office of Technology Transfer protects and manages the University's intellectual property assets.
- AAAS Arctic Division –
"The Arctic Division of AAAS is open and accessible to all scientific scholars who are working on Arctic, Alaskan, Canadian, northern or Antarctic issues, and seeks to help them communicate their interests and discoveries to others."
- NSF Office of Polar Programs, Arctic Sciences Division