UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA COLLEGE APPLICATION WEEK DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES/TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The winning students will be chosen at random from all eligible student applicants for admission to the University of Alaska.
2. A total of six iPads will be awarded.
3. To be eligible, the entrant must:
3.1. have an address in Alaska at the time of application;
3.2. be eligible for in-state tuition as of the time of application;
3.3. be an applicant for first time enrollment in a University of Alaska certificate, associate or bachelor’s degree program in the Summer or Fall, 2014 semesters ;
3.4. have submitted a complete University of Alaska application using UAOnline (or a paper application) between 12:01 a.m. Alaska Standard Time on September 01, 2013 and 5:00 p.m. Alaska Standard Time on Friday, November 22, 2013  ; and
3.5. have paid the application fee in full by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November, 22, 2013.
4. The winners will be announced by February 15, 2014.
5. Prospective UA students may apply to as many UA campuses as they wish. However, each prospective UA student will only be entered into the drawing once.
6. Additional terms and conditions may be outlined in the award letter.
 Applicants who have already applied for one type of program (ex. associates degree) and are now proposing to enter another degree or program (such as a bachelor’s degree) are not eligible for entry into the drawing.
 Paper applications must be postmarked by November 22, 2013.
 Transcripts/test scores need not have been submitted by the deadline of 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 22, 2013.