The following funding opportunities can provide resources to further workforce development in the State of Alaska (SOA). We will add opportunities to this funding resource list as they are identified. If you have information about specific funding programs or grants that are not provided here, please contact us.
- Workforce Funding Administered by SOA Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Workforce Inovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
- Workforce Investments Administered by the SOA Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- AEA Emerging Energy Technology Fund
- Trade Adjustment Assistance Community College & Career Training Grant
- Carl D. Perkins Career & Technical Education Improvement Act
2014 Funding News Releases
The Technical Vocational Education Program (TVEP) provides grants to high-demand career and technical education entities for industry-specific, on-the-job and classroom training.
The University of Alaska Workforce Development Committee joined efforts to advocate for the reauthorization of TVEP. Click here to review the UA TVEP Advocacy Package. TVEP was reauthorized for three years, through July 31, 2017, in House Bill 278.