May 2016 - Issue #110
Strawberries get an early start thanks to record breaking May weather. Photo by Monique Musick.
- Board of Regents Meeting Will Feature Budget, Strategic Pathways and Single-Accreditation Discussions
- Regents Discuss Possible Changes to Public Testimony
- UA President Jim Johnsen announces decision on UAF Chancellor, Next Steps in Single Accreditation and Strategic Pathways Review
- Prof. Bruno Kappes Receives Bullock Prize from the University of Alaska Foundation
- May 29, 2016 is national 529 College Savings Day
- The Capitol Report May 19, 2016
- RACI Model Applied to SW Transformation Decisions
- Interim CHRO Announced
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Qualifying for the Wellness Rebate
- Johnsen Approves Common Calendar Dates for Academic Years 2016-2020
- Applications for Leadership Training due May 30
- Performance Appraisals due July 1
- University Employees Show Heart
- University House Available as an Event Space
- Butrovich East Lot Closes as Roof Repair Work Begins
- Wildfire Safety and Awareness Tips
- Highlights from the May 5 SAA Meeting
- Voice Archives a Beneficial Resource
- Employees Have Access to Assistance Program
- Announcements MORE...