March 2016 - Issue #108
Purple, gold and white crocuses signal spring in Sitka. Photo by Monique Musick.
- Board of Regents to Meet in Anchorage April 7-8
- Consumer choices affect health plan costs and costs to members
- Message From President Johnsen - budget and planning updates
- UA Regents Adopt Resolution Opposing Current Form of SB 174 Allowing Concealed Weapons on Campus
- Announcing UA Careers and myUA systems launch
- UAF chancellor finalists, campus visits
- Open Enrollment April 15 – May 16
- Capitol Report Mar. 18, 2016
- System News MORE...
Announcements and Recognition
- Staff Forums to be held April 14 regarding Statewide Transformation
- May is Internal Audit Awareness Month
- Don't miss the wellness program deadline, coming April 30!
- On-site Wellness Program Presentation
- SW Staff Giving Campaign April 2016
- American Heart Association National Walking Day is April 6
- OIT Training Opportunities
- Announcements MORE...