Strategic Pathways Phase 3
The Strategic Pathways process involves review, implementation, and revisitation to ensure that UA programs support mission goals, are of high quality, are cost effective and enhance the student experience. Review teams present pros and cons of a variety of options which they present to the Summit Team. The president takes the information presented by the review teams, feedback from the Summit Team and input from the community into account and presents recommended directions to the Board of Regents. Following the approval or adjustment of initial directions, implementation teams are selected to establish goals, timelines and further implementation details for each program or administration function under review.
Phase three reports were presented to the Summit Team April 11. Use the links below to download the PDFs and to access the feedback forms. The links are also posted to the individual team pages with additional information on the scope, charge and team members.
Strategic Pathways Phase III Comments
Do you have comments or feedback on Strategic Pathways Phase III or general process? Please submit them via this feedback FORM
Phase 3 Strategic Pathways Review
Broad consultation on Strategic Pathways Phase 3 will begin in August. Forums are scheduled to discuss options for arts and humanities, social and natural sciences, mine training, finance, land management, risk management, and facilities. Chancellors will be issuing invitations to affected units to meet on the following dates:
- UAF, Aug. 28, 1 - 4 p.m. Akasofu 401 and Aug. 30, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. Globe Room
- UAA, Aug. 31, 8:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Student Union South Cafeteria
- UAS, Sept. 1, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 12:45 – 1:45 p.m. Egan 223
- Statewide, Aug. 29, 1:30-5:00 p.m., Butrovich 204/ Bragaw 205.
- Sept. 5 - Board of Regents public testimony, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. call: 1-866-726-0757
- Sep. 14-15 - presentation of initial directions to Board of Regents
Teams and page links:
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences: Arts and Humanities
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences: Social and Natural Sciences
- Mine training