Strategic Pathways Phase 3
The Strategic Pathways process involves review, implementation, and revisitation to ensure that UA programs support mission goals, are of high quality, are cost effective and enhance the student experience. Review teams present pros and cons of a variety of options which they present to the Summit Team. The president takes the information presented by the review teams, feedback from the Summit Team and input from the community into account and presents recommended directions to the Board of Regents. Following the approval or adjustment of initial directions, implementation teams are selected to establish goals, timelines and further implementation details for each program or administration function under review.
Phase three reports were presented to the Summit Team April 11. Use the links below to download the PDFs and to access the feedback forms. The links are also posted to the individual team pages with additional information on the scope, charge and team members.
Strategic Pathways Phase III Comments
Do you have comments or feedback on Strategic Pathways Phase III or general process? Please submit them via this feedback FORM
Phase 3 Strategic Pathways Review
- Meeting 1- Jan. 30 (academic) / Jan. 31 (administrative)
- Meeting 2- Feb. 27 (academic) / Feb. 28 (administrative)
- Presentation of options to Summit Team - April 11
- Discussion of options with the Board of Regents - June 1-2 BOR meeting
Teams and page links:
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences: Arts and Humanities
- Colleges of Arts and Sciences: Social and Natural Sciences
- Mine training