Back to Top
Cisco AnyConnect Mobile Configuration
Installing the Cisco AnyConnect Mobile VPN App
- For Android Devices: AnyConnect is available on the Google Play Store for Android 4.X-7.X.
- For iOS Devices: Cisco AnyConnect is available on the App Store for iOS 6.0 or later.
Configuring the Cisco AnyConnect Mobile VPN app
- Once the AnyConnect application is installed, launch the app from your device, and tap "Add VPN Connection".
- Name the description either "UAF VPN", or "SW VPN" or something that you will recognize.
- In the Server Address field,
- For UAF, enter: uaf-1.vpn.alaska.edu
- For Statewide, enter: swf-1.vpn.alaska.edu
- Leave "Network Roaming" turned ON, and "Use Certificates" turned OFF.
- Tap "Save"
- To Start VPN, turn the slider to "ON"
- Enter your UA Username and Password when prompted.
- You should now be connected.