ProCard and Travel Card Forms

If you are a statewide employee, please submit your Travel Card Application to SW Financial Systems and your Procurement Card Application to UAF Procurement.  You will also need to submit a Travel Card Holder Agreement when applying for an individual travel card.


Departmental Travel Card Application

Department Travel Cardholder Agreement

Individual Travel Card Application

Individual Travel Cardholder Agreement

Procurement Card Application

Procurement Cardholder Agreement

Approving Official Agreement

Change Form

Close Form

ARM PCARD Agreement

ARM TCARD Agreement

Back to Top