The following list contains published peer-reviewed articles or chapters related to EOD Group research from July 2012 to April 2017.
1. Bestelmeyer, S.V., Elsner, M.M., Spellman, K.V., Sparrow, E.B., Haan-Amato, S.S. & Keener, A. (2015). Collaboration, interdisciplinary thinking, and communication: New approaches to K–12 ecology education. Front Ecol Environ, 13(1), 37-43.
2. Boger, R., Yule, S. & Sparrow, E. (2013). Strategies for teaching to a changing world: Lessons from Arusha, Tanzania. International Research in Geographical and Environmental Education, 22(3), 209-225.
3. Green, C. (2016). The development of children's environmental identity. In Monroe, M. & Krasny, M. (Eds.), Across the Spectrum: Resources for Environmental Educators (3 ed., pp. 221-234). Washington, D.C.: North American Association for Environmental Education. Retrieved from https://naaee.org/sites/default/files/acrossthespectrum_8-1-16.pdf.
4. Green, C. (2016). Sensory tours as a method for engaging children as active researchers: Exploring the use of wearable cameras in early childhood research. International Journal of Early Childhood, 48(3), 277-294.
5. Ruairuen, W., Fochesatto, G.J., Sparrow, E.B., Schnabel, W., Zhang, M. and Kim, Y. (2015). Evapotranspiration Cycles in a High Latitude Agroecosystem: Potential Warming Role. PloS One, 10 (9), e0137209.
6. Sparrow, E.B., Gordon, L.S., Kopplin, M.R., Boger, R., Yule, S., Morris, K., Jaroensutasinee, K., Jaroensutasinee, M. & Yoshikawa, K. (2013). Integrating geoscience research in primary and secondary education. In Tong, V. (Ed.), Innovations in Science and Technology, Vol. 21: Geoscience Research and Outreach (ppg. 227-250.) London: Springer.
7. Yoshikawa, K., Sparrow, E. & Stanilovskaya, J. (2013). Engaging Alaskan communities and students in cryospheric research. In Tong, V. (Ed.), Innovations in Science and Technology, Vol. 21: Geoscience Research and Outreach (ppg. 19-45). London: Springer.